Ive wore a pair of 8" work boots for 3 years, helps with swelling and no foot drop at all.  They support my ankles from krelling over too, my sister talked me into wearing a pair of regular shoes and with in a week I had a sore on my ankle.  They let my ankles krell over, also the boots protect my feet from craskes.  I use my feet to open gates knock on doors and other things.  Silas
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 2:27 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Shoes

Hey all,

What kind of shoes do you guys wear? I spent 3 hours in the ER last night because (I'm assuming) when my nurse put my shoe on, my big toe nail must have got bent back and nearly ripped off (now is off and bandaged) and made the whole side of my foot purple. Anyway, mom doesn't want me wearing tennis shoes. What do you guys wear? Thx.

--
Jeremy - 23 - Florida
C-3 Quad since 4/12/01

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!