If you attend the show last year in September, it was like a funeral.  Less than 100 exhibitors and mostly government agencies and non-for-profit groups.  Even Social Security Ad, had a booth, but didn't show up.  It was probably the worst Midwest Show ever.

On the other hand, the Parade is getting bigger each year.