Date: 03/16/06 12:58:14
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Irrigants for Sludge and Sediment in FOLEY USERS

Lori

I want to change subjects and ask you another question.  I have not been able to find employment not only because of our problem with sediment in my urine but mainly because of recurrent pressure sores.  I want to ask you if you were employed and what you are doing.  My repeated attempts to seek employment have been frustrated because of my skin and I wanted to learn what others are done explicit because your entry-level is high and similar to mine.

I would appreciate any advice or information you could provide me

Dillon

C-4/5