dan... what the heck?? now I may have a crappy excuse, mattress isn't hard enough, but wife won't let me?? omgosh! tell her if you learned she wouldn't have to do it!!!
if that's ok with you then just ignore my post...
<-- littlequad

Danny Hearn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm a c-6 and can't transfer-- my wife never had patience to ever let me try....she never even lets me get in my manual chair to try.....she say's power chair or stay in bed......so a person has to live his or her life according to each situation.   Dan

William Willis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am c5 with no triceps. I ca! nnot transfer alone. Can anyone here c5 or
higher transfer?