i'm excited,,lol
                       Rob.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 4/4/2006 8:23:18 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Whew!!! We seem to have ignited a fire! These guys sure have
balls.........or  a missing brain! Unbelievable!
LOL.  Maybe we should call some of those listed and see if they gave their approval or endorsement.  I sent off an email to Teddy Pendergrass's people to see if he received his monies.  Believe me when I say that he doesn't offer his endorsement to anyone or anything without being paid up front.  His actions will speak much louder than any of our words.
But only time will tell.  Let's start calling......