Date: 04/04/06 19:54:48
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Comfort Direct

Remember the code of the Mafia.  Revenge, should always be served cold.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is more to their site that what is implied, or quoted.  Once the feces hits the fan, you won't stand a chance.  Get your legal advise first and hope that someone doesn't muddy your water while you are per! suing any actions.