My arms, hands, legs, feet and rear end have strong pins and needles
sensation 24/7.  It is particularly strong in my left hand and foot.  It
also feels as though my limbs and and rear end are immersed in ice cold
water.  I have location sensation on most of the left side of my body,
almost none on the right side.  I have chronic pain in my lower left rib
cage that feels like broken ribs.

Steve - C4, 18 years