Hello,
Im a C3-C4 complete, I have constant pain in my arms they eather feel like their laying in ice or fire. Not to mention the constant numb and tingleing, down further my butt feels like im setting on a rock. My legs tingleing with a dead acke, and my feet burn and tingle constantly. Silas ----- Original Message ----- From: "fireballsonic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 2:17 AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Your feelings please

hello all,
since some time i'm member of this list but i never post. it's one member of this list who gave me the address to know more about quad's life. i have a question and i hope you will answer it : "what are your feelings or sensations in the parts of your body under the fracture ? Nothing ? special feelings like tinglings or ...
thanks for losing little time for me, have a great day, Phil