I used to do peer counseling until I had a difference of opinion with some idiots from the NCSIA Milwaukee chapter years ago.  This was like 10-15 years ago and these idiots were actually telling patients that a cure was just around the corner.  Something I didn't believe nor would I tell patients.  That just makes patients think they don't have to learn all this quad stuff because they are going to be cured soon anyway.  I suppose I should check back.

Eric

Greg wrote:

I want to get more active. I just talked with a rehab nurse who is putting me on the AZ SCI Newsletter. She mentioned Peer Mentoring. Has anyone been involved with that? Either the mentor or mentored. I know I never wanted to talk with other quads when I was in rehab, but my friend really liked it.

Greg