Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 7:29 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] I'm kinda new here

Hi, I don't know if this is right but I need to ask a question about living, or should I say existing, as a quad? I'm a bit intimidated about how long some of you have been quads. I was in a car accident July 4 2005 and I'm c 5 & 19 yrs old. I don't think I want to live 10, 20, 30 or 40 years like this? How do you guys do it? I'm so overwhelmed and scared. What am I sopo to do with my life like this? Are any of you guys married or have children?
  Barbara