So  do ot, pt, nurses etc. but none know what it's like to be disabled.  Wally is smart enough not to say -I know how you feel or -I know what you're going through and knows the difference.  Jim Lubin and I met this idiot in a chat room that said she knew what it was like to be on a vent because she had empathy.  It's like men not knowing what it is like to give birth.

Eric