I didn't know y'all were so depressed?

In a message dated 6/10/2006 9:24:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
So many talk of killing themselves in here, why did so many throw a fit when they decided to let Terry Shiavo die?? she sure could not take care of herself.

KK Batte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
When will the time be right for you?  For me it is when I can no longer take care of myself.  Today I realized that I was nearer than I thought to that point.  But I have too much to do yet in this world.

KK