I bought a 2003 ford e 150 chateau.  This is the top of the line ford full size van.  It came with a lift already insttalled but brand new because the intewnded owner died before  it was ever driven.  Anyway, all I  had to add was hand  controls,  a power sliding door actuator and a transfer seat.  So, I just transfer to the originnal seat and drive off.  This is the cheapest way to go because it is not necessary to modify the vehicle's floor or roof and it is great to get into another seat!

Best,

Brien