Hi All,
I am a C5/6 complete quad.Fifteen years ago today I broke my neck.I could write a book about my life as a quad,I'm sure many of you could write a book also.I just keep on rolling.Due to a lawsuit I received just enough money to buy a new mini-van with a ten inch drop floor and a sliding door with a ramp.Division of Vocational Rehab payed for the driving adaptions.The van gives me such a  feeling of freedom.The van and all the adaptions cost $50,000.If not for the money from the lawsuit I would never be able to afford the van.I feel bad for the many that are not able to afford such a van.I was thinking that if I did not have that much money,I would try to buy a used van without all the adaptions and use some fold up ramps to enter and exit. Peace, Paul