LOL.  They said the very same thing about Superman and in the end, look who's still alive and liven.
May you continue to live life for 1000 years!

-----Original Message-----
From: S. Dial <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Bill_J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:36:15 -0400
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Comebacks_Re: Quality of Life and SCI ~~ Huh?

Yeah, but can't you just imagine the rest of that thought? "cuz I'd have rather died, been a vegetable, etc."? Some do say to me that they couldn't have been as strong as I and I just say I would have thought the same of myself had this never happen to me - I just dealt with what life gave me cuz it's not like I had a choice in the matter! Lol.

Steph