It helps churches feel better about themselves , too

john

In a message dated 7/18/2006 11:15:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time, wheelchair writes:
In a message dated 7/18/2006 10:14:31 AM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I have to agree. If your van is useless to you then get it out of your name untill it is repaired or sold and you can try to get another van. Keep something around in case you need to evacuate. Don't be ashamed to ask local churches for help fixing your van. I've heard of churches lending money at very low rates to assist handicapped who worked and payed them back. In fact, 0% loans are common.

good luck,
john
Sell it to the church and let them repair it and sell it back to you when they are down.