Without a womb its just a bacterial gue on the floor.

john

In a message dated 7/20/2006 3:34:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
no, an individual sperm only contains 23 chromosomes need to be human. That is where I draw the line. It's a human when a human egg and human sperm combine to have the 46 chromosomes need to be human. It may seem ridiculous to you but It's basic biology.

You apparently think it takes longer in the development cycle to be considered a human.