Angelique,
Before my injury I really believed that there was a kind loving God, don't get me wrong I still pray but I get so angry I have trouble with keeping the faith. I can't believe that a loving God would make any of his so called children suffer through this every day, I don't see his reasoning at all!
Silas

----- Original Message ----- From: "Angelique Novak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ALAN LABARR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Quad List" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:26 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Re: Angelique and Sandy

Several years ago the Sci-fi channel was running that series, and I watched
it with my parents during dinner, we'd tape it in the morning.  It's also
available on DVD now.  We got it for my mom.
I was born, raised, and still in MN, so I'm not laughing, Alan! Several great and cool bands are from New Jersey, like Bruce! Plus, the Jersey Devil is
intriguing.
Your born again son must be difficult for you. I have some over-Christian
relatives, and they used to be a pain!  Now they don't bring anything up,
especially since I've taken after my namesake.  (To a point.)
-Angie

ALAN LABARR wrote:

i loved "dark shadows". i was a teenager from the farmlands and foothills of nj. stop laughing. i loved vampires and particularl barnabus collins.
i am totally with you on the religious issue.  one of my sons has a very
hard time with me as he is born again.

the voice activated works really well with you or you with it or together.
ok, Angie.

alan