Hi Greg,

You're doing it the best way.  Get a chair that s fitted to your body.  My new chair is fast and feels stable too.  It's a Pride Mobility Quantum 6000.  Check it out at: http://www.pridemobility.com/quantum/PowerBases/MidWheel_6/6000/6000.html

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 30 Years Post
Texas, USA

Greg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I’m having a heck of a time getting anew chair. It was about set when the company went under, now it was forward to a new place and must be resubmitted. Anyway, instead of just buying one, I’m getting fitted for one. Hopefully I will sit better in it. I like a back they showed me that you fill with air, then lock it onto shape.

But what is a great, FAST, front-wheel or mid-wheel drive chair?

Tilt, recline, needed. I use a tdx3, might try to get a tdx5, but what are other fast ones?

Thx, Greg