I used to use air but changed to solid......never ever worry about flats or my wife frustrated having to add air........plus they last much longer , the ride is slightly more rough but not much different to most quads.                   Dan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Maybe that is why SLIME is so popular and approved.  Buy the big container, and follow the easy instructions.