Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Driving

Hi Greg,

That is great news.   Driving opens so many new doors.  I remember my first experience as a Quad driving.  What  a wonderful feeling.  I had my mid-wheel Quantum out this past week, and I was impressed with the turning but also it's ability to drive  on different surfaces.  The front suspension on the casters work great on smooth to rough riding.  I like it better every time I use it!  Good luck with your lessons.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 30 Years Post
Texas, USA

Greg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I took my first driving test today… yeah (C5 quad)
After 24 years in a chair, it felt a bit strange to be behind the wheel of a van.
If I can ever afford to buy a new vehicle, she told me the PT Cruiser and the Scion can be converted…
I think the shape of the Scion would give you nice room to turn around inside.
I’m really wanting a rear wheel chair, just for speed (9-14 mph), but for driving, a front/mid wheel drive is so much better. Easier to move around inside.
Greg