  From: Anne Tripicchio
  To: quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 8:05 AM
  Subject: [QUAD-L] New Years Resolutions

    I’m trying to make some good New Year’s Resolutions for 2007 and I was
wondering what everyone else is planning to do? We all know the standard
resolutions such as eating healthy and exercising more but I wanted to see if
there were any creative ideas out there. What’s new for you in 2007?

  Hope you have a Happy Holiday and a Healthy New Year!

  Anne
  :o)