Thanks for the prayers Dana!  I have used a cushion called the ish dish.  It
has the section where the ishial tuberosities (the bony prominence on each butt
cheek) would be that is cut out and those prominences are supposed to be
suspended.  The rest of the cushion is fairly firm and if you're not exactly
positioned correctly on the cushion it can harm your sores.. my prayers go out
to all who are facing medical problems.  Hang in there guys... Dan Tessiatore

William Willis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It doesn't seem to get any better or worse. We dress it morning and night
and so far it has stayed clear of infection. I suspect surgery and a stint
in bed is the answer but I just can't bring myself to it yet. Wm.Larry