No, you might try drinking some fruit juices that are actually made up of the
real juices off the fruits and not some drink made with a great deal of
additives and sweeteners.  I would think the mineral oil would help also as my
rehab Dr. many years ago recommended cleaning out my bowel with some type of
oil to reduce my hyperreflexic symptoms associated with my bowel.  I didn't do
it then but I later did it with milk of magnesia and it helped.  Dan T.

William Willis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Anybody tried a daily dose of mineral oil to solve that old backup problem?
Does it work? Does it cause dependency? Larry Willis