In a message dated 1/28/2007 12:44:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Dan Tessiatore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
William,  no I did not see the medical examiner but earlier this week I
happened to  turn on Friday Night Lights, never saw the show before.  One of
the
characters is a para who had a girlfriend whose father intimated that dating
him and furthering his relationship would be the equivalent of going through
hell.  I got such a warm and fuzzy feeling watching it.  It seems  as though
the para character  Agrees with the father and the next  thing I know he's
engaged to the girl.  Anybody else see it... Dan  T.

Dan,
Funny, I was going to ask the list if any one watched this  show. We watch it
every week. He did agree with the father that he would breakup  with the girl
but after he talked with a guy who also is in a chair that was his  rehab
room mate told him he should have told the father 'where to go' &  mocked the
f/u
finger which didn't straighten, as we all know :-). So after  talking to his
buddy he decided to ask her. The kid was a quarterback who broke  his neck
during a game. I think they've been doing a pretty close job portraying  him as
quad from other shows I've watched. You wrote 'para' but he's supposed  to be
a quad. The reason I say this is his fingers are curled up (which is why I
say they 're doing okay  for portraying him as a quad). But ...anyway, yes,  I
've watched it from the start out of boredom one night & I like the  show.
Diane