  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 6:25 PM
  Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] New Chair

  Good luck getting your chair in a timely fashion.  It isn't so tiring waiting
on something you need.  How long did you have to wait between wheelchairs to
get a new one.  My supplier told me I could not get a new one until mine cost
more to be repaired and a new one and that could be forever with a permobile.
I still have insurance to my stepmom, but it seems like they are just as slow
as Medicaid.  My supplier told me that insurance pretty much follows Medicare
ruling.  I have had mine for years now.  A lot of things are broken but not the
price of the entire chair.

  Dana