Hey yall,

  I was in the hospital getting my colonoscopy 2 years ago and the iv they put
in me caused me to go into dysreflexia. I watched my blood pressure go up on
the machine right b4 my eyes. I was scared as hell and neither the people
prepping me for the colonoscopy or my mother believed anything was wrong. It
was a very scary momment for me because they were putting me asleep. With the
grace of god I made it through, but Im kinda bitter because noone ever believes
anything I say when I go in the hospital.

  Ron c7 St Louis