Hey everyone,
Oh Jessica I so agree with you!  I currently live in Minnesota, transplanted
from Georgia so I absolutely hate being cold.  I was a huge freeze puppy before
my accident; honestly I didn't think it could get worse.  Boy, was I wrong!
There's been talk about the stem cell surgery in China and Portugal with people
wanting to get use of their hands back etc. etc., but it's been my hope (if I
can ever afford to go) to be able to get rid of my abdominal Binder for blood
pressure, stop taking lyrica for nerve pain, and to be able to get rid of the
57 some odd scarves and hats that I own, not to mention the 83 blankets that I
own.  All that stuff takes up a lot of room in my closet!
Thanks so much you guys for all your suggestions; and I plan on doing some
shopping at grandpa's garden as soon as I'm discharged from this place.
Luckily, it should be the end of this month or early next month!
Journey well through life,
Belle

Jessica Ann Gordon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  i'm jealous. i'd way rather be
hot than cold -- but as the saying
goes -- the grass is always greener...

jessica

On Feb 11, 2007, at 4:54 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi everyone.... this is crazy, everyone here is talking about being
> cold..... I FEEL ON FIRE 95% of the time so I sleep with a fan on
> my face. Explain that one??
>
> Hec

TV dinner still cooling?