Naomi, thanks for the info.  Can you say hello to get a dial tone?  I looked at
the web site and you can buy dialers for them that our voice activated.  It's
quite costly, did you get a bargain on yours?  Dan T.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:      Dan T,

  I have this same phone.  It was the only voice activated phone I could find.
I have had it for nearly 2 years now without any problems.  My husband just
plugged in to a phone jack.  Simply saying hello will answer the phone.  It
comes with a small remote control, which enables you to dial numbers that you
program into the phone.  I don't have the dexterity to push buttons or dial a
phone, but I am able to press the remote with the heel of my hand.  It scans
the numbers programmed, and when you're at the number you want to dial, you
press the remote.  Hope this helps
  Naomi
C-4 quad since July 2, 2005
Transverse Myelitis