Women don't need problems, we have them already -it's called violence and
rape.  It's why we have to be carefull.  I think any woman who gets the
creeps from someone who has a fetish that involves her disability better
listen to her instincts and use her best judgement. We don't need to choose
from the bottom of the pile.  I'm sure there are some nice devotees out
there but it is an entirely different matter for women.

The chair turns heads and attracts attention.  But once that happens, there
are fewer women than men who will pursue someone because they think they
might be able to take advantage.  It's just the way it is whether we are
talking about "able bodied" people or whatever.  This is not to attack the
above post, it's just the last one I read in this thread.

I have have had men who have been extra weirdly friendly who I avoid and
only one online who had a fetish.  It's nice for someone to be open about
that I guess.  If you want to go along with that all I can say is be
careful.  It seems that usually a person might think "Yeah he/she is in a
chair AND they are cool and I want to get to know them" because of something
other than the chair.  This seems more healthy...no?