ME TOO!
BRING ON THE SUN AND TEMPS BETWEEN 78 & 85
nicki
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Greg
  To: quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 6:35 PM
  Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] this is crazy

  I'm sure we all feel (I'd rather be what I'm not)

  I'm always cold.it's a nice day out, sunny, about 70.

  But I'm wearing a turtleneck with a sweater over it.

  I'd rather be hot though. Being cold makes all my muscles tighten up, spasm.

  Just makes me sore. I was outside yesterday afternoon in a cold wind. I was
so sore all day long.

  Even though the house temp was set at 78, I put on a heating blanket and went
to bed early.

  I love just laying out in the sun.

  Greg

  I'm with  you with the heat.  I have a fan blowing across my face most of the
time, and am always hot.  I guess it is one way or the other, but nothing
between