In a message dated 3/9/2007 6:12:45 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I wouldn't hesitate to  take it if I wasn't getting results from my other
meds.

Proper sleep is a very important of the human body cycle.  So is food  when
properly ingested.
Regularity is also part of the human body cycle.  So is exercise and
movement.

The lack of or too much of any part of the human cycle affects the entire
body given time.

Sleep, without REM, is not good.  During various stages of human sleep
beneficial thing happen
naturally.  Natural chemicals, produced by the body at just the right  moment
to promote body wellness.

Sounds scary, doesn't it?
http://www.aol.com.