In a message dated 3/12/2007 9:19:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Okay I  have to take this opportunity to share something with you guys that
many  others would not understand.  I have gotten burned in the same place
between my wrist and hand about 3 times with my heating pad.
I sleep with a heating pad and luckily I haven't burned myself.  if the heat
is trapped, (like on my neck in bed) I keep it low but for the most  part it's
on my chest just because I'm cold...it helps me to fall  asleep.
I did burn my finger the same way you did, I was resting my  head on the top
of the couch and fell asleep...that was another bad  one.
Diane

http://www.aol.com.