I also have low-sodium in addition to the other minerals in the bloodstream.
They have been diluted by the large quantity of water and I have drank.
Several years ago after I was hospitalized several times for a UTI are really
increased my water intake and it helped but it dilutes the blood.  You have to
try to find a balance.  The amount awarded that I was drinking was extremely
large.  Dan T.

"B. Kimberlin (Quadius)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    Dillon,
  It is definitely possible to drink too much water. I have done it, however,
it takes quite a bit of water to become extremely dangerous. I did have been
hospitalized because of this, but it was a matter of heat stroke or over
hydration for me. It's a long story, but definitely monitor how much water you
are taking in. I drink about 4 to 5 L a day and am always having trouble with
low potassium and sodium.
  There are times when sodas definitely give me problems with my urine, but I
have not seen any differences in my skin. I also try to take in carbonated
water at times and I find this to be an adequate substitute for sodas, while
giving me more water. Although, I tried to make sure it is low in sugar and
other nasty things. The carbonation gives me the illusion that I am full and I
tend to eat less, therefore, my weight is a little easier to manage, but not
completely easy.
  Quadius

Dillon Ewa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     Hello again, hello,

  I wanted to ask all of you a question that might help solve my most immediate
concern and prime factor keeping me from being more participative, both
socially and vocationally.  I drink two or three glasses of Pepsi a day and
wanted to know if caffeine is so bad for one's skin that it should be
eliminated from my diet altogether or just reduced?  I believe I drink plenty
of water, mostly in the morning and evening hours. Can one drink too much
water, maybe?
  Also, how much protein is appropriate to eat in one day.  I take protein
drinks and try to keep meat or food with protein regularly in my diet.

  I just cannot find a solution to my skin problems.

  Dillon