In a message dated 3/24/2007 2:55:30 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I am a C4-5 complete, I have no trunk control, I feel like a  ragdoll!!
LINDA,

Have you tried contacting Christine Dahlberg with the Gov's Office  regarding
this? If not you should consider.

Oh my, yesterday my Nursing Service had a manditory  meeting with all of
their home health aids. This makes me sick, They sent no  letters, although I
talked with Jorgiene the owner yest & she said that I  should have gotten 3
letters. My cna & I do mail everyday, we pick it up  then open after dinner.
Anyway,
my case manager has tried very hard to get me  on Medicaid Waiver & finnally
last fall. she got me on it. Well our  N.Service is dropping Medicaid Waiver,
claming they are several months on  payment from Waiver. She said,  she has
lost thousands of dollars. Well  it's our crummy governer Mitch that has
changed
the laws. We in IN have to get  busy & ditch Mitch out of office!  They can
give $900 million to  build a new stadium but they couldn't give funding for
all-day kindergarten.  It's  a rotten shame, where these politicians heads are!
Anyway back  to me, My CNA's can no longer take me to my Dr's appt., cannot
take me out  shopping or pick up my meds from my pharmacy. I save the
government
money, by  having Liz take me in my vehicle & use my gas, during the time Liz
is here  to take me. I'm sick about this, sorry guys I just had to vent!
Lindaf