I'm just holding.      Tim

Danny Hearn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      Hey All,  I just began trying to figure out the stock game
yesterday...After reading Pete's letter again I think I began to understand it
better. Today I made my 1st buys..I will let you know how i'm doing, It is
confusing at 1st but kind of fun. My question to those of you playing is...are
you guys just buying and let it ride or is anyone selling and changing
stocks??? I guess tomorrow I'll try to invest it all.  ;-)   good luck
   Dan

8:00? 8:25? 8:40?  Find a flick in no time