I unfortunately didn't invest about the first day, but have tried to invest
more since then.  I am waiting for the market to open on Monday, but I plan
on just holding.  In order for me to buy low and sell high, it would require
a little too much time checking stocks out all the time.  This is giving me
away to get interested in this though.
Quadius