I wish it was that easy and I hope that its still that easy.  DMEs are
hiding behind their counters everytime
someone rolls in.  Many are requiring their customers to pay up front  and
then receive a rebate when CMS agrees to pay and  finally DOES  pay.  Often,
payments are slow due to code errors and refiling of the  paperwork.  And more
denials.  General policies have gone out the  window with across the board
approval.
Most don't realize how bad it can be until they need a new chair or have to
have their chairs repaired.

In a message dated 4/5/2007 4:39:42 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>From the dealer who carries your  type of chair.  Usually you can get a
prescription that says "wheelchair  repairs" and have all wheels and batteries
replaced  once/year.

Bill age 56
C6 Incomplete  since 7/20/68
Leesburg,  FL