Yes, yes, yes! We must not destroy all those useless fertilized eggs. We should
let them perish on their own and then we should have an elaborate funeral and
bury them in a tiny little plot of earth. AND we must not allow abortion at ANY
cost. Thank you Jesus! Hallelujah!

Dan, who always gives great credence to anything authored by a reverend.