Dan,

Her eggs were harvested then fertilized with her husbands sperms, this resulted in 8 embryos. Four were implanted in uterus, all 4 failed to develop and she had a miscarriage. Several month later she had 3 more implanted and those failed to develop.

How could anyone possibly equate a miscarriage, the natural or spontaneous end of a pregnancy at a stage where the embryo or the fetus is incapable of surviving, as a murderous act? She didn't willfully terminate the first 7 embryos, they failed to develop.