From: Veranda Escobar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 12:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [QUAD-L] BINGO.....UTI STONES

HEY GUY'S LAST WEEK I TOLD YOU'LL ABOUT MY UTI PROBLEM. MANY OF YOU
SUGGESTED TO GO SEE IF I HAD STONES. AND YES I DO. THEY SAID URINARY STONES.
IS THAT THE SAME AS KIDNEY? THEY SAID THEY WILL LAZER THEM. CAN ANYONE TELL
ME THE DOWN TIME AFTER THIS PROCEDURE? AND WHAT EXACTLY DO THEY DO? I AM IN
SO MUCH PAIN & SURGERY ISN'T UNTIL THURSDAY.

   _____

Check out HYPERLINK
"http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http:/autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=
X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM-"new
cars at Yahoo! Autos.