There better be a Heaven and a Hell.  If I end up sitting beside  Hitler, I'm
going to be really pissed.
Dave

In a message dated 4/15/2007 10:16:49 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

LOL! I  don't believe in Hell either or Heaven for that matter. I'm hoping
the  hereafter is entering another plane, another dimention. Our bodies are
made
up  of energy and energy is never destroyed it just move to a different
dimention.  I'm hoping I'll be united with those loved ones that have passed
on.

Dan V

At 09:34 AM 4/15/2007 -0700, Angie Novak said  something that elicited my
response:

I don't believe there's a hell, (besides  here at times), but I hear they
have the best  parties!!
-Angie

Dan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:

When, or if, I die, I'm going straight to Hell because I've been a bad  boy
and besides that where all my friends are :)

Dan V

Ahhh...imagining that  irresistible "new car" smell?
Check out _new  cars at Yahoo! Autos._
(http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNt
YWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM-)

Dave  _Visit My Home  Page_ (http://www.users.qwest.net/~daveoc/index.html)