Whenever I can, yes I am.  As soon as it's just me and my woman,  there'll be
a lot less clothes getting worn around here too!!!  That makes  MANY things I
do much easier - however, I pull on my pantlegs to flop my legs  around.
Guess I'd need some straps - leather or silk might work...   maybe some
decorator
chains.... anything to put and keep them where they  belong...  knowwhatimean
???
Dave

In a message dated 4/26/2007 2:36:32 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,