There's an interesting topic. I have never met a nudist in a wheelchair?The
things I miss seeing...tsk, tsk.

john

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] ROHO Cushion

So you're a nudist!

Dan V

At 05:25 PM 4/26/2007 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said something that elicited my
response:

Cushion pressure and cover size are VERY critical to good seating.  I hate to
chg covers because they seem to be different sizes which leads me to have to
change pressure in my cushion - a big pain.  I now use two towels sewn together
to make a pillow case type cover.  I fold the extra 18 inch portion over the
top and sit ob that - thus giving me 3 towel thicknesses between my skin and
the rubber.   Works well.
Dave

In a message dated 4/26/2007 2:10:32 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL