Just for an FYI. If you get disabled while your under the age of 18 (or is
it 21?), once a parent passes away, you can receive their Social Security.
And once both pass, you can switch to what ever one is higher.

I missed out on 4 years of SS, because I was never told about this after my
father passed. Not to mention all the cash spent on very costly insurance
premiums while I could have switched to Medicare.  I just met a young lady
who did not know about this, so I told her to call SS. I had such a time
trying to get processed. I had to prove I was disabled before I was 18/21,
written, non copied records. But the hospital trashed its records every 10
years back then. They put me through the wringer. I had so much proof, but
nothing was good enough. Finely I put up a goof fight and they ok'd it.

Also in most states, if you are on Medicare, you can switch to a Medicare
Replacement Policy. Lots better coverage than just Medicare.

Just thought I'd mention this incase there are new quads here who don't
know.

Greg