Every arse is different.  Get yours pressured mapped. It's simple. They
slide a black cloth between you and cushion and any pressure shows up red on
a computer screen

-----Original Message-----
From: Dylan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 11:45 PM
To: Quad-List
Subject: [QUAD-L] cushion

Hi Fellow Quads, I'm about to get a new cushion with my new chair. I am
asking you quads, particularly c5/6 or above complete (and if there are any
of u out there who, like me, are thin/tall and have a hard time putting on
weight, it would be helpful), who can give me some input/advice on a worthy
cushion to meet my needs. I wish I could have one with a pressure gauge and
perhaps even a  sort of pressure mapping device built in. That would be
awesome. The best cushion I have had to date has been  the high profile
Quatro Roho. Any advice or suggestions? Thank you in advance for your time,
Dylan