i'd stick with the roho if you've had good 1 so far....sometimes change isn't
good.

Dylan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Hi Fellow Quads, I'm about to get a new
cushion with my new chair. I am
asking you quads, particularly c5/6 or above complete (and if there are any
of u out there who, like me, are thin/tall and have a hard time putting on
weight, it would be helpful), who can give me some input/advice on a worthy
cushion to meet my needs. I wish I could have one with a pressure gauge and
perhaps even a sort of pressure mapping device built in. That would be
awesome. The best cushion I have had to date has been the high profile
Quatro Roho. Any advice or suggestions? Thank you in advance for your time,
Dylan