From: William Willis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:05 pm
Subject: [QUAD-L] need advice

Guys, I need some serious advice. I have been battling a substantil pressure
sore on my rear end for nearly four years. It absolutely refues to heal. I just
bought a highprofile roho and hope that helps. my question - would it be worth
the money (about $1500 out-of-pocket) for me to invest in a tilt chair? I have
a standard invacare arrow now. Would this be a worthwhile investment or could I
spend the money on something more worthwhile? Please help me guys, especially
if you have experience with a tilt chair.

PC Magazine’s 2007 editors’ choice for best Web mail—award-winning Windows Live
Hotmail.

AOL at AOL.com.