Hi Dan,

  That makes me glad that I set my own schedule.  Infection of any kind, always
need to be avoided when you're a Quad!

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

Dan T <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I read that Christopher Reeves died from infections in his pressure sores as
he was not willing to compromise his schedule.

Merrill Burghardt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:       @page Section1 {size: 8.5in
11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }  P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt;
MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  LI.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }
DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
Roman"  }  A:link {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }
SPAN.MsoHyperlink {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  A:visited {
COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }    SPAN.EmailStyle17 {   COLOR:
windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type: personal-compose  }
DIV.Section1 {   page: Section1  }        Not to be an alarmist, but did
everyone believe the Christopher Reeves story about passing on from his
pressure sore?  With all the resources to him a wound was the explanation.

  Merrill