Keith,

You did not go into a lot of detail but I'm only going to assume that you
need help in the lifting department.  All you need to do is purchase an
electric lift like a "Sure Hands" with a toileting sling.  I have this set  up
and
the most physical thing that my caregivers do is roll me from one side to  the
next to put my pants on.  If they have trouble doing that, I use a  different
sling under my arms once I am in my wheelchair to lift me up enough so  they
can slide my pants up.  I have had girls that weighed around 100  pounds that
can take care of me with no problem whatsoever.

Jim